Our first priority is for everyone involved to go home healthier and happier than they arrived. That means safety has our full attention. We expect all participants, volunteers, and visitors to keep safety in mind and keep each other safe.
- All rowers must attest to their swimming skills and follow the rules.
- Coaches and rowers are briefed on the conditions and procedures before the race starts.
- Marine Patrol, Coast Guard, and EMS are on the water.
- The course is closed to other boaters.
- There are safety boats all along the course with skilled volunteers,
- If conditions change, the event may be adjusted or stopped based on an established protocol
- Emergency medical volunteers are ready to respond
- Security is provided by experienced volunteers
- If you have concerns or questions, don’t hesitate to contact us