To all subject to safety considerations
- Opportunity for organized aquatic adventures with enthusiastic companions.
- Three to four social events per year.
- Opportunities to row other members.
- Information about rowing opportunities.
- Opportunities to participate in competitive events as an organized team.
- Access to rowing equipment/training.
- Guest passes
Annual membership fees due June 1
- New Members
– Initiation fee $50 individual / $75 family for all members.
- Basic Membership $20 (social membership)
- Rower Membership (includes basic membership)
– Adult $150
– Youth (18 years of age and under) $50
– Family $200 for four family members (including domestic partners); additional members $40.
– member guest no fee for two times
– Nonmember guest $25 per event or $40 for a two week period.
- Lapsed Membership
Memberships are renewed yearly when a membership has not been renewed for a year, the membership is considered to have lapsed and the individual will be required to rejoin the organization as a new member.